3-Day i2 Analyst’s Notebook Basic Course
3 Day Course
Group Live or Online
Basic Level Course
$1,800 Per Student
This three-day course is designed for those who are new to i2 Analyst’s Notebook (ANB), providing the skill set required to use ANB as a visualization and basic analytical tool.
The course focuses on understanding the program interface, methodology in constructing charts, principles of importing structured data, and basic analytical techniques to uncover relationships and associations.
This curriculum is designed to focus on the ANB program functionality regardless of data type analyzed.
After completing this course, students will understand the following:
- Basic i2 Analyst’s Notebook terminology
- Navigate i2 Analyst’s Notebook interface
- Create entities, links, and manual charts
- Merge multiple charts resolving duplicate information and uncovering relationships and association
- Basic analytical techniques used in link and pattern analysis
- Import procedures and how to achieve predictable results
- Data types that can be imported into i2 Analyst’s Notebook
- Preparing for presentation and dissemination
20 CPE Credits
Blue Light is the only i2® training partner awarding students CPE Credits upon successful completion of our Training Programs.
Our courses are always taught on the latest version of i2®.
Learn and apply specific analytical techniques and tools.
Throughout the course, students will work on realistic training data.
Understand, import and analyze structured, data into the platform.
The course offers a comprehensive overview of the platform.
Understand the chart elements, build examples, and compile for presentation.
2139 Valleygate, Suite 201, Fayetteville, NC 28304
*Financing percentage and term will depend on current offers and customer credit
© Blue Light LLC 2020