5-Day IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook Complete Course
GROUP LIVE OR ONLINE
ADVANCED LEVEL COURSE
$2,000 PER STUDENT
This five-day course is specifically designed for a complete and full understanding of IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook (ANB) features. The course teaches students to master the programs analytical capabilities to include geospatial, social network, and statistical analysis.
This curriculum is designed to focus on the ANB program functionality regardless of data type analyzed.
After completing this course, students will understand the following:
- Methodology for creating Manual charts
- Merge multiple charts to uncover relationships and associations
- Create Association, Timeline and Commodity Flow Charts through importing
- Modify import specifications for variations in multiplicity and event analysis
- Data formatting and datasets creation
- Customizing Attributes through the import process
- Understand the matching and merging of data through multiple datasets
- Analyst's Notebooks ability to analyze Time zones to create a sequence of events
- Accurate analysis utilizing Social Network Analysis, Filters, and Histograms, Map Chart Items, Conditional Formatting, and Activity View tools
- Integrating geospatial functionality provided by mapping software
- Create template charts to manage formatting requirements when data is imported
- Preparing charts for presentation and dissemination ie: PowerPoint, Excel, jpeg, and PDF
- IBM® i2® Analyst's Notebook latest Version
40 CPE Credits
Blue Light is the only IBM® i2® training partner awarding students CPE Credits upon successful completion of our Training Programs.
Our courses are always taught on the latest version of IBM® i2®.
Understand, import and analyze structured, data into the platform.
Learn and apply specific analytical techniques and tools.
The course offers a comprehensive overview of the platform.
Throughout the course, students will work on realistic training data.
Understand the chart elements, build examples, and compile for presentation.
Blue Light LLC
2139 Valleygate, Suite 201, Fayetteville, NC 28304