3-Day IBM® i2® iBase Designer Training Course
3 Day Course
Group Live or Online
Basic Level Course
$1,800 Per Student
This 3-day instructor-led course focuses on the design and administration of IBM i2 iBase databases. Specifically designed for i2 iBase database administrator, the class covers several topics, including the creation and administration an i2 iBase database, the import and export features, field creation, datasheet, and much more.
After completing this course, students will understand the following:
- Learn the basic design process
- Learn to create an iBase database
- Create record types
- Create fields, datasheets, and code lists
- Learn how to import and export data
- Learn how to set-up SQL functionality
- Learn how to upsize and manage a SQL database through iBase
- Learn how to generate reports
- Learn how to manage the security of the database
- Learn how to schedule a data import
- Learn how to administer and audit the database
30 CPE Credits
Blue Light is the only IBM® i2® training partner awarding students CPE Credits upon successful completion of our Training Programs.
Our courses are always taught on the latest version of IBM® i2®.
Learn and apply specific analytical techniques and tools.
Throughout the course, students will work on realistic training data.
Understand, import and analyze structured, data into the platform.
The course offers a comprehensive overview of the platform.
Understand the chart elements, build examples, and compile for presentation.
2139 Valleygate, Suite 201, Fayetteville, NC 28304