3-Day IBM® i2® iBase User Training Course
3 Day Course
Group Live or Online
Basic Level Course
$1,600 Per Student
This 3-day instructor-led course focuses on the IBM® i2® iBase functionality. The student will gain an understanding of query functions, creating and analyzing sets and scored matching of iBase data, importing data to populate the databases, and exporting database records.
After completing this course, students will understand the following:
- Adding Entities and Links
- Finding records and storing results
- Learn the iBase query functions
- Learn about the creation and analysis of Sets and Scored Matching of data in iBase
- Learn how to populate the database through an import
- Learn to export database records out of the database
- Learn how to use Search 360
- Use Analyst’s Notebook to visualize data
- Use Analyst’s Notebook to run analysis
- Learn how to track history and edits
- Learn how to publish data
20 CPE Credits
Blue Light is the only IBM® i2® training partner awarding students CPE Credits upon successful completion of our Training Programs.
Our courses are always taught on the latest version of IBM® i2®.
Learn and apply specific analytical techniques and tools.
Throughout the course, students will work on realistic training data.
Understand, import and analyze structured, data into the platform.
The course offers a comprehensive overview of the platform.
Understand the chart elements, build examples, and compile for presentation.
2139 Valleygate, Suite 201, Fayetteville, NC 28304
*Financing percentage and term will depend on current offers and customer credit
© Blue Light LLC 2020