3-Day IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook Basic Course
GROUP LIVE OR ONLINE
BASIC LEVEL COURSE
$1,400 PER STUDENT
This three-day course is designed for those who are new to IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook (ANB), providing the skill set required to use ANB as a visualization and basic analytical tool.
The course focuses on understanding the program interface, methodology in constructing charts, principles of importing structured data, and basic analytical techniques to uncover relationships and associations.
This curriculum is designed to focus on the ANB program functionality regardless of data type analyzed.
After completing this course, students will understand the following:
- Basic i2® Analyst’s Notebook terminology
- Navigate i2® Analyst’s Notebook interface
- Create entities, links, and manual charts
- Merge multiple charts resolving duplicate information and uncovering relationships and association
- Basic analytical techniques used in link and pattern analysis
- Import procedures and how to achieve predictable results
- Data types that can be imported into i2® Analyst’s Notebook
- Preparing for presentation and dissemination
20 CPE Credits
Blue Light is the only IBM® i2® training partner awarding students CPE Credits upon successful completion of our Training Programs.
Our courses are always taught on the latest version of IBM® i2®.
Understand, import and analyze structured, data into the platform.
Learn and apply specific analytical techniques and tools.
The course offers a comprehensive overview of the platform.
Throughout the course, students will work on realistic training data.
Understand the chart elements, build examples, and compile for presentation.
Blue Light LLC – USA
2139 Valleygate, Suite 201
Fayetteville, NC 28304
Blue Light LLC – CANADA
371 Blackleaf Drive
Ottawa, ON K2J5S5