3-Day IBM i2 iBase Designer Course
August 19 - August 21$1,800
This 3-day instructor-led course, hosted in Fayetteville, NC, and online, focuses on the IBM® i2® iBase databases.
Specifically designed for i2® iBase database administrator, the class covers several topics, including the creation and administration an i2® iBase database, the import and export features, field creation, datasheet, and much more.
After completing this course, students will understand the following topics:
- Learn the basic design process
- Learn to create an iBase database
- Create record types
- Create fields, datasheets, and code lists
- Learn how to import and export data
- Learn how to set-up SQL functionality
- Learn how to upsize and manage a SQL database through iBase
- Learn how to generate reports
- Learn how to manage the security of the database
- Learn how to schedule a data import
- Learn how to administer and audit the database
30 CPE CREDITS
Blue Light is the only IBM® i2® training partner awarding students CPE Credits upon successful completion of a training course.