- This event has passed.
3-Day IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook
August 24, 2020 - August 26, 2020$1,800
This course is Instructor led and broadcast from BlueLight Academy in Fayetteville, NC via a virtual classroom, it is specifically designed to provide a full understanding of IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook and its key features. The class includes access to a virtual i2 Environment so that the student can take the class from home if necessary and not have to worry about network security or VPN issues. This class does require a recommended internet speed of 10mbps Average but no less than 3.5mbps. If you Have Questions Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This course, hosted in Fayetteville, NC, and online, is specifically designed to provide a full understanding of IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook features.
August 24 – 26
- 3-Day IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook Complete Course. See class description.
- Virtual Classroom Instructor-led
- The cost for this class is $1,800.
After completing this course, students will understand the following topics:
- Understand the methodology for creating charts manually;
- Learn to Merge multiple charts in order to uncover relationships and associations;
- Create Associations and Timeline Charts using the import tool;
- Understand data formats and create datasets for use with i2 Analyst’s Notebook;
- Format import specifications to create association or commodity flow charts;
- Create variations on import specifications to allow multiple links and event analysis from a single dataset;
- Enhance import specifications to automatically add attributes to charts;
- Develop an understanding of how to import and merge data from multiple datasets, managing the matching and merging of entities;
- Import data from multiple time zones to create a chronological sequence of transnational events;
- Understand advance detailed and accurate analysis utilizing the Social Network Analysis, Filters, and Histograms, Map Chart Items, Conditional Formatting and Activity View tools;
- Learn to Integrate the Features and Capabilities of i2 Analyst’s Notebook with the functionally provided by geospatial software like Google Earth;
- Understand how to create template charts to manage formatting requirements when data is imported;
- Understanding how to prepare created charts for presentation software ie: PowerPoint, Excel, jpeg, and PDF;
- Training is Conducted in IBM’s Latest Release of i2 Analyst’s Notebook Version 9.
40 CPE CREDITS
ANALYST’S NOTEBOOK COMPLETE
20 CPE CREDITS
ANALYST NOTEBOOK BASIC
15 CPE CREDITS
ANALYST’S NOTEBOOK ADVANCED
Blue Light is the only IBM® i2® training partner awarding students CPE Credits upon successful completion of a training course.